Michael Reagan and me on the USS Ronald Reagan (CVN-76)

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Obama arrested on drug charges

Well not the President ... but his half-brother, George Obama was arrested for alleged possession of marijuana on Saturday near his home in a Nairobi shantytown, police said.

According to the local police cheif, George Obama, who is in his 20s and barely knows the president, had one marijuana joint on him.

The youngest of our President's brothers, lives in a shack and earns a dollar a day. "I'm proud of how I live," he told The Associated Press in an interview over the summer. "(The media) are tarnishing the family name."

In President Obama's book "Dreams From My Father," he describes George Obama as "a handsome, roundheaded boy with a wary gaze." I wonder why he didn't invite him to the takeover party?

So anyway, two thoughts come to mind:

First, when BHO's faulty policies lead us head long into the Greater Depression, are all the Dims here in America going to be "proud" to live in a shack and to make a dollar a day? (With the Dims destroying the economy and the mortage industry that just may come try.)


And Second, is George Obama going to start selling his favorite end use product the same way Jimmy Carter's Brother, Billy did with Billy Beer? (I can it now: George Ganja. And George's first add would read something like: "Grown expressly for and with the personal approval of one of world's all-time great pot-smokers - George Obama." And "I had this doobie rolled just for me. I think it's the best I've ever tasted. And I've tasted a lot. I think you'll like it, too." George Obama.) *

*Yes a few words were changed from the Billy Beer slogan's to make the George Ganja ad.

No comments:


Well, that just about sums it up!