Michael Reagan and me on the USS Ronald Reagan (CVN-76)

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Rush Caller insults Curious George by comparing him to Obama


I have to put this out there. I've been chuckling ever since I heard this this afternoon. A caller into Rush's show said her daughter said Obama looks like Curious George. Political cartoonists make him out to be Curious George-esque, but I see a resemblence in reality. My youngest loves Curious George, they have it on PBS every weekday morning! (Personally I think that Curious George is cuter and would make a better President.)".

Anyone else grow up as a little kid reading Curious George books?

I loved them when I was little. And My kids all love them. However, I'm going to have a hard time looking at Obama again without thinking about Curious George. This is almost as good as Perot looking directly at the camera at saying "I'm all ears".








The whole thing leaves me asking, "This is news? "If ABC News ran an article everytime GWB was insulted by a dim they would triple their publication. (Well, their coverage and broadcast times.)







Anyway, kids say the darndest things.

No comments:


Well, that just about sums it up!