This is too true to be funny!!
The next time you hear a democrat use the word 'billion' in a casual manner, think about whether you want that idiot spending YOUR tax money.
One billion (1,000,000,000)is a difficult number to comprehend,
So think on this for a minute.
1. One Billion grains of rice weighs 55,250 pounds. (That’s as much as a dozen adult elephants.)
2. One Billion inches equals 15,782.83 miles. (If you drove for One Billion inches how far would you have to travel? Well … if you were to drive from LA to New York and back twice, then drove from LA to Daytona Beach, FL where you drove two full Daytona 500’s then drove to from Daytona to St Louis you would still have to drive about 260 miles to equal One Billion inches.)
3. Stack of One Billion one dollar bills laid one on top of the other would be about 67.9 miles high and would weigh 450,000 pounds.
4. A billion seconds ago it was 1959.
5. A billion minutes ago Jesus was alive.
6. A billion hours ago our ancestors were living in the Stone Age.
7. A billion days ago no-one walked on the earth on two feet.
8. A billion dollars ago was only 8 hours and 20 minutes, at the rate our government is spending it.
While this thought is still fresh in our brain, let's take a look at New Orleans It's amazing what you can learn with some simple division
Louisiana Senator, Mary Landrieu (Democrat), is presently asking the Congress for $250 BILLION to rebuild New Orleans.
Interesting number, what does it mean?
A. Well, if you are one of 484,674 residents of New Orleans (every man, woman, child), you each get $516,528.
B. Or, if you have one of the 188,251 homes in New Orleans , your home gets $1,329,787.
C. Or, if you are a family of four, your family gets $2,066,012.
Washington, D.C .. HELLO!!! ... Are all your calculators broken?!?
We rebelled agaist England over a 0.026% tax on tea.
Now we have:
Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
CDL License Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel Perm it Tax
Hunting License Tax
IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax),
IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax),
Marriage License Tax,
Real Estate Tax,
Service charge taxes,
Social Security Tax,
Road Usage Tax (Truckers),
Recreational Vehicle Tax,
State Income Tax,
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA),
Telephone Federal Excise Tax,
Telephone Federal Universal Service Fe e Tax,
Telephone Federal, State and Local Su rcharge Tax,
Telephone Minimum Usage Su rcharge Tax,
Telephone Recurring and Non-recurring Charges Tax,
Telephone State and Local Tax,
Telephone Usage Charge Tax,
Vehicle License Registration Tax,
Vehicle Sales Tax,
Watercraft Registration Tax,
Well Permit Tax,
Workers Compensation Tax.
STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?
Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago, and our nation was the most prosperous in the world.
We had absolutely no national debt, had the largest middle class in the world, and Mom stayed home to raise the kids.
What the heck happened?
This is what happened. Can you say “Tax and Spend” … can you say “Democrats!' can you say it together “Tax and Spend, Democrats!” Yes that’s right I fully blame “Tax and Spend” Democrats for bankrupting the USA under the guise of social reform.
And I still have to 'press1' for English.
I hope this post goes around the USA at least ONE BILLION times